Inter Allies will hope to bounce back to winning ways after suffering three straight defeats when they take the defending champions Wa All Stars on at El Wak Stadium on Wednesday.
The intensity of the game promises to be high, Inter Allies need all the maximum points to stay off the drop zone, while Wa All Stars need the 3 positions to better their position on the top half.
On the league log, Inter Allies lie 11th with 32 points. Conversely, the defending champions sit 7th on the league table with 35 points.
Competition: Ghana Premier League – Week 26
Date: Wednesday August 30th, 2017
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: El Wak Stadium
Broadcast: Not Live on TV
Referee: Kenny Padi
Assistant 1: Paul Atimaka
Assistant 2: S.O. Boateng
4th Official: Alex Nsiah
Match Commissioner: Harry Atutornu
Both sides will meet for the eighth time on Wednesday, having met seven times in the Ghana Premier League with the ‘Eleven Is To One’ winning 3 and losing 4.
Wa All Stars have never beaten the “Eleven Is To One” at the home venue of Inter Allies and the Capelli Boys would only hope to hold on to the perfect record against the champions.
The last time both sides met at the home grounds of Allies, Enoch Adu with his debut goal and Gockel Ahortor from a free kick, ensured a sweet 2-0 win for Inter Allies in Tema last season.
1. Wa All Stars 3-2 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars
3. Wa All Stars 2-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars
5. Wa All Stars 2-0 Inter Allies
6. Inter Allies 2-0 Wa All Stars
7. Wa All Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
8. Inter Allies ?-? Wa All Stars
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 12 home games, Inter Allies have summed 26 points at the El Wak Stadium so far, conceding just 1 goal and scoring 19 in the process.
They have also had a 8 clean sheets from 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats at home in this season’s campaign, failing to score on 2 occasions at home.
Conversely, Wa All Stars have scored 9 times and conceded 14 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 6 times in the 12 away games played so far.
They have recorded 2 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats in their 12 away games played this season with 3 clean sheets accumulating 10 points.
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Berekum Chelsea 1-1 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Asante Kotoko
3. Tema Youth 3-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 0-1 Great Olympics
5. Aduana Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
Wa All Stars last 5 league games:
1. Great Olympics 2-0 Wa All Stars
2. Wa All Stars 3-1 Aduana Stars
3. Wa All Stars 2-1 Liberty Professionals
4. Ebusua Dwarfs 0-0 Wa All Stars
5. Wa All Stars 3-0 Medeama SC