Inter Allies have embarked on a very long trip up north to the Upper West Region where they will face Wa All Stars at the Wa Park on Wednesday to clear match week 13 league fixture.
The former league champions, Wa All Stars are coming into the game with a draw against WAFA SC at the Cape Coast Stadium at the back of their minds.
The Capelli Boys are entering the game with a win after beating Berekum Chelsea at the Tema Sports Stadium which means this clash promises to be tough.
Wa All Stars lie 16th on the league table after playing 11 games. On the hand, Inter Allies sit a bit pretty with 18 points and lie 7th on the log.
Competition: League Match Week 13
Date: Wednesday 23rd May, 2018
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: Wa Stadium
Broadcast: Not Live on TV
Referee: McLord Arhin
Assistant 1: Emirana Ayambila
Assistant 2: Joseph Ayambila
4th Official: Kyereme Yeboah
Match Commissioner: A.S. Seidu
Both sides have met 8 times in the country’s elite football.
Wa All Stars have won 4 times, Inter Allies have 3 wins with 1 drawn game.
The last time both sides met at the Wa Park, the hosts won 1-0 last season.
1. Wa All Stars 3-2 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars
3. Wa All Stars 2-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars
5. Wa All Stars 2-0 Inter Allies
6. Inter Allies 2-0 Wa All Stars
7. Wa All Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
8. Inter Allies 0-0 Wa All Stars
9. Wa All Stars ?-? Inter Allies
10. Inter Allies ?-? Wa All Stars
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 6 home games, Wa All Stars have summed 5 points at the Wa Stadium so far, conceding 5 goals, scoring 2 in the process.
They have also had 2 clean sheets from 1 win, 2 draws and 3 defeats at home in this season’s campaign, failing to score on 4 occasions at home.
Conversely, Inter Allies have scored 2 times and conceded 13 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 5 times in the 6 away games played so far.
They have recorded no wins and 6 defeats in the 6 away games played this season with 3 clean sheets accumulating 0 points.
Wa All Stars last 5 league games:
1. Wa All Stars 0-1 Karela United
2. Bechem United 2-1 Wa All Stars
3. Wa All Stars 0-2 Asante Kotoko
4. Liberty Professionals 1-1 Wa All Stars
5. WAFA SC 1-1 Wa All Stars
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Inter Allies 1-0 Eleven Wonders
2. AshantiGold 1-0 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 2-0 Ebusua Dwarfs
4. Dreams FC 3-2 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 1-0 Berekum Chelsea