The ‘Eleven Is To One’ will make a short trip to Dawu for the ongoing 2017/18 Ghana Premier League week 11 fixture against Dreams FC.
It promises to be a pulsating encounter as both sides are eager to grab all three maximum points to position themselves well on the league table.
After 10 matches played so far, Dreams FC have accumulated 17 points and lie 2nd on the league table. On the other hand, the ‘Eleven Is To One’ lie 7th with 15 points.
Competition: Ghana Premier League – Week 11
Date: 2nd May, 2018
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Broadcast: Not Live on TV
Referee: Juliet Appiah
Assistant 1: Alhassan Badiu
Assistant 2: Josey Sey
4th Official: Philip A. Forson
Match Commissioner: Ofori Antwi
Both sides have met twice in the country’s top-flight football, Inter Allies have the upper hand with a win and draw in the two game played.
The last time both sides met at the Theater of Dreams, Frederick Boateng left it late to seal victory for the Eleven Is To One.
1. Inter Allies 2-2 Dreams FC – Tema
2. Dreams FC 0-1 Inter Allies – Dawu
3. Dreams FC ?-? Inter Allies – Dawu
4. Inter Allies ?-? Dreams FC – Tema
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 4 home games, Dreams FC have summed 10 points at home so far, conceding none and scoring none in the process. They have also had 4 clean sheets from 3 wins and a draw at home in this season’s campaign.
On the other hand, Inter Allies are yet to score and conceded 10 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 5 times in the 5 away games played so far. They have recorded 5 defeats in their 5 away games played this season.
Dreams FC last five games:
1. Bechem United 2-1 Dreams FC
2. Dreams FC 1-0 Asante Kotoko
3. Liberty Professionals 0-1 Dreams FC
4. Dreams FC 2-0 Aduana Stars
5. WAFA SC 5-0 Dreams FC
Inter Allies last five games:
1. Elmina Sharks 1-0 Inter Allies
2. Medeama SC 1-0 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 1-0 Eleven Wonders
4. AshantiGold 1-0 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 2-0 Ebusua Dwarfs