After battling for a point against Asante Kotoko at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium on Sunday, Inter Allies head back home to face Berekum Chelsea on Wednesday.
The midweek match which will be played at the El Sports Stadium promises to be an action packed encounter with both sides ready to better their positions on the league log.
Inter Allies dropped from 12th to 13th with 10 points after last Sunday’s 0-0 draw against Asante Kotoko, whilst the visiting side are placed 4th with 14 points on the league table.
Competition: Ghana Premier League (2016/17) – Week 10
Date: Wednesday 5th April, 2017 Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: El Wak Sports Stadium
Broadcast: There will be no Live TV broadcast but radio commentary across the country.
Referee: Dally Gagba
Assistant 1: Dawood Ouedrago
Assistant 2: Safo Adade
Fourth Referee: William Agbovi
Match Commissioner: Kojo Yankah
HEAD TO HEAD:
Both sides have met six times in the Ghana Premier League, Chelsea have won thrice and Inter Allies have also won twice with a draw.
The last time both sides met at the home grounds of Inter Allies, Edward Adjaklo and a brace from Frederick Boateng were enough for Allies to win 3-1 in Tema last season.
1. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies – Berekum
2. Inter Allies 3-2 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
3. Berekum Chelsea 2-1 Inter Allies – Berekum
4. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
5. Inter Allies 3-1 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
6. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies – Berekum
5. Inter Allies ?-? Berekum Chelsea – El Wak
6. Berekum Chelsea ?-? Inter Allies – Berekum
Played in 4 home games, Inter Allies have summed 7 points at the El Wak Stadium so far, conceding 3 and scoring 4 in the process.
They have also had 2 clean sheets from 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat and failed to score once. On the other hand, Berekum Chelsea have scored 3 times and conceded 7 away goals in this season’s campaign so far.
They have recorded 3 defeats and a draw in their 4 away games played this season.
They’ve had 0 clean sheets and failed to score in 1 away game this season.
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Wa All Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-2 Aduana Stars
3. Great Olympics 1-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-0 Tema Youth
5. Asante Kotoko 0-0 Inter Allies
Berekum Chelsea last 5 league games:
1. Berekum Chelsea 5-1 AshantiGold
2. Elmina Sharks 2-1 Berekum Chelsea
3. Berekum Chelsea 1-0 Bolga All Stars
4. WAFA SC 2-0 Berekum Chelsea
5. Berekum Chelsea 1-0 Hearts of Oak