After failing to grab a point against Dreams FC in Dawu on Wednesday, Inter Allies head back home to face Berekum Chelsea on Sunday.
Sundays match which will be played at the Tema Sports Stadium promises to be an action packed encounter with both sides ready to better their positions on the league log.
Inter Allies dropped from 7th to 9th with 15 points after last midweek’s 3-2 loss to Dreams FC, whilst the visiting side are 11th on the log with 12 points after 10 games.
Competition: Ghana Premier League – Week 12
Date: 6th May, 2018
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: Tema Sports Stadium
Broadcast: Not Live on TV
Referee: Kenny Padi
Assistant 1: Frank Bossman
Assistant 2: Salifu Emurana
4th Official: S.B Bortey
Match Commissioner: K.A Sarpong
Both sides have met 8 times in the Ghana Premier League – Chelsea have 3 wins, Allies have 2 wins with 3 of the matches ending in a draw.
The last time both sides met at the home grounds of Inter Allies, the match ended 1-1, Isaac Osae’s equalizer gave us a point at the El Wak Stadium last season.
1. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies – Berekum
2. Inter Allies 3-2 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
3. Berekum Chelsea 2-1 Inter Allies – Berekum
4. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
5. Inter Allies 3-1 Berekum Chelsea – Tema
6. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies – Berekum
7. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea – El Wak
8. Berekum Chelsea 1-1 Inter Allies – Berekum
7. Inter Allies ?-? Berekum Chelsea – Tema
8. Berekum Chelsea ?-? Inter Allies – Berekum
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 5 home games, Inter Allies have summed 15 points at home so far, conceding none and scoring 9 in the process. They have also had 5 clean sheets from 5 wins at home in this season’s campaign.
On the other hand, Berekum Chelsea have scored 2 goals and conceded 5 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 3 times in the 5 away games played so far. They have recorded 3 defeats 2 draws in the 5 away games played.
Inter Allies last five games:
1. Medeama SC 1-0 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Eleven Wonders
3. AshantiGold 1-0 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 2-0 Ebusua Dwarfs
5. Dreams FC 3-2 Inter Allies
Berekum Chelsea last five games:
1. Berekum Chelsea 1-0 Bechem United
2. Asante Kotoko 1-1 Berekum Chelsea
3. Berekum Chelsea 2-1 Liberty Professionals
4. Aduana Stars 1-1 Berekum Chelsea
5. Berekum Chelsea 1-2 WAFA SC