The Capelli Boys travel up north to Dormaa Ahenkro to play Aduana Stars with hope.
Following a month’s break in action, Inter Allies are back on the road to take on League leaders Aduana Stars at the Nana Agyemang Badu Park on Sunday in Dormaa Ahenkro.
Before the break, the ‘Eleven Is To One’ fell on a slippery and steep cliff and recorded back-to-back defeats against Tema Youth (away) and Great Olympics (hone).
The hosts, Aduana Stars sit pretty on the league table, 2nd on the log with 44 points after 24 matches, on the other hand, the visitors Inter Allies lie 11th with 32 points after the same number of games played.
Competition: Ghana Premier League – Week 25
Date: Sunday August 27th, 2017
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: Nana Agyemang Badu Park, Dormaa
Broadcast: Not Live on TV
Referee: Isaac Quaye
Assistant 1: Alex Anning
Assistant 2: Samuel Asiedu
Fourth Referee: Timothy Obuobisa
Match Commissioner: J.B. Yakubu
Both sides have met 7 times in the country’s top-flight football, the ‘Eleven Is To One’ have recorded 3 wins and 3 defeats with a draw.
The last time both sides met in Dormaa, Prince Baffoe’s early goal was cancelled Bright Adjei in a 1-1 drawn game at the Nana Agyemang Badu Park last season.
1. Aduana Stars 2-1 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Aduana Stars
3. Inter Allies 2-0 Aduana Stars
4. Aduana Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 2-0 Aduana Stars
6. Aduana Stars 1-1 Inter Allies
7. Inter Allies 1-2 Aduana Stars
8. Aduana Stars ?-? Inter Allies
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 12 home games, Aduana Stars have summed 30 points at the Nana Agyeman Badu Park so far, conceding just 1 goal and scoring 19 in the process.
They have also had a 11 clean sheets from 9 wins, 3 draws and are yet to lose at home in this season’s campaign, failing to score on occasions at home.
Conversely, Inter Allies have scored 5 times and conceded 16 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 7 times in the 12 away games played so far.
They have recorded 0 wins, 6 draws and 6 defeats in their 12 away games played this season with 2 clean sheets accumulating 6 points.
Aduana Stars last five league games:
1. Aduana Stars 1-0 Great Olympics
2. Aduana Stars 2-1 Liberty Professionals
3. Wa All Stars 3-1 Aduana Stars
4. Aduana Stars 2-0 Ebusua Dwarfs
5. Medeama SC 0-0 Aduana Stars
Inter Allies last five league games:
1. Inter Allies 1-0 Bechem United
2. Berekum Chelsea 1-1 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 1-0 Asante Kotoko
4. Tema Youth 3-1 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 0-1 Great Olympics
NOTE: There will be LIVE text updates on our various Social Media accounts, kindly follow – TWITTER: @InterAlliesFC, Facebook: Inter Allies FC, Instagram: interallies_fc