Inter Allies to keep momentum at the El Wak Stadium against Liberty Professionals.
Inter Allies will complete back-t0-back home games against Liberty Professionals on Sunday at the El Wak Stadium as the survival battle continues.
The crucial match on Sunday afternoon will play a very significant role of the ‘Eleven Is To One’ survival campaign, especially with two matches left.
Both sides have played 28 matches each, Inter Allies lie 13th with 36 points and the home team lie 11th on the league table with 38 points.
Competition: Ghana Premier League – Week 29
Date: Sunday 15 th October, 2017
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: El Wak Stadium
Broadcast: Live on StarTimes
Referee: Otis Oppong
Assistant 1: Haruna Bawa
Assistant 2: Freeman Awulo
4th Official: Dally Gagba
Match Commissioner: Umar Teni
Both sides have met 7 times in the country’s top-flight football, the ‘Eleven Is To One’ have recorded 3 wins, 3 defeats and a draw.
The last time both sides met at the home grounds of Inter Allies, Frederick Boateng scored from the spot in Inter Allies’ 1-0 win at the Tema Sports Stadium last season.
1. Liberty Professionals 0-1 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 2-1 Liberty Professionals
3. Inter Allies 0-0 Liberty Professionals
4. Liberty Professionals 1-0 Inter Allies
3. Liberty Professionals 1-0 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-0 Liberty Professionals
3. Liberty Professionals 2-0 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies ?-? Liberty Professionals
STATS and FORM GUIDE:
Played in 14 home games, Inter Allies have accumulated 30 points at the El Wak Stadium so far, conceding 5 goals and scoring 16 in the process.
They have also had 10 clean sheets from 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats at home in this season’s campaign, failing to score on 3 occasions at home.
On the other hand, Liberty Professionals have scored 11 times and conceded 19 away goals, they’ve also failed to score 4 times in the 14 away games played so far.
They have recorded 2 wins, 4 draws and 8 defeats in their 14 away games played this season with 2 clean sheets accumulating 10 points.
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Inter Allies 0–1 Great Olympics
2. Aduana Stars 1-0 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 0-0 Wa All Stars
4. Ebusua Dwarfs 3-1 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 2-0 Medeama SC
Liberty Professionals last 5 league games:
1. Liberty 1-0 AshantiGold
2. Ebusua Dwarfs 3-1 Liberty
3. Liberty 2-1 Bechem United
4. Medeama SC 1-0 Liberty
5. Liberty 4-2 Berekum Chelsea