After grabbing two straight draws in the last two games, Inter Allies hope to add a win to the tally with a visit to the Brong Ahafo Region on Sunday against Bechem United.
The encounter will clear week 11 fixture as the campaign gets more keener and competitive with the ‘Eleven Is To One’ hoping to bounce back from midweek’s 1-1 drawn game against Berekum Chelsea at the El Wak Stadium.
Both sides have played 10 matches each and Inter Allies lie 13th with 11 points while the home team, Bechem United lie 6th with 14 points on the league log.
Competition: Ghana Premier League (2016/17) – Week 11
Date: Sunday 9th April, 2017
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: Bechem Park
Broadcast: There will be no Live TV broadcast but radio commentary across the country.
Referee: Bernard Dumfe
Assistant 1: Dawood Ouedraogo
Assistant 2: Alhassan Badiu
4th Referee: O.B. Amankwaa
Match Commissioner: G.T.S.K Inkoom
Inter Allies and Bechem United have met six times in the Ghana Premier League, both sides have registered two wins each and two draws.
The last time both sides met in Bechem, Abednego scored twice from the spot to give Bechem United na 2-0 win over the ‘Eleven Is To One’ last season.
1. Inter Allies 3-0 Bechem United – Tema
2. Bechem United 1-1 Inter Allies – Bechem
3. Bechem United 1-0 Inter Allies – Bechem
4. Inter Allies 0-0 Bechem United – Tema
5. Inter Allies 4-0 Bechem United – Tema
6. Bechem United 2-0 Inter Allies – Bechem
7. Bechem United ?-? Inter Allies – Bechem
8. Inter Allies ?-? Bechem United – El Wak
Played in 5 home games, Bechem United have summed 8 points in front of their fans so far, conceding 2 and scoring 3 in the process.
They have also had 3 clean sheets from 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat and failed to score twice.
On the other hand, Inter Allies have scored 2 times and conceded 5 away goals in this season’s campaign so far.
They have recorded 2 defeats and 3 draws in their 5 away games played this season.
They’ve had 1 clean sheet and failed to score in 3 away games this season.
Bechem United last 5 league games:
1. AshantiGold 2-4 Bechem United
2. Bechem United 0-0 Elmina Sharks
3. Bolga All Stars 1-0 Bechem United
4. Bechem United 0-1 WAFA SC
5. Hearts of Oak 4-2 Bechem United
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Inter Allies 1-2 Aduana Stars
2. Great Olympics 1-1 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 1-0 Tema Youth
4. Asante Kotoko 0-0 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea