The ‘Eleven Is To One’ will hope to get their first win at the Golden City Park against Berekum Chelsea on Sunday when both teams meet in the Ghana Premier League for the week 21 encounter.
Allies have started the second round on quite a good note with 3 wins, 2 draws and a defeat from the first 5 games in the round and would hope to hold to that in search of a better result in Berekum.
The Blues on the other who have had a slow start to the second half of the season with 3 defeats, a draw and a win each, will also want to use this match to better their position on the league log with a win.
Berekum Chelsea lie 8th on the league table with 26th points, Inter Allies lie a place above Chelsea, 7th but with two points difference, Allies have accumulated 28 points so far.
Competition: Premier League Wk21
Date: 9th July, 2017
Time: 3:00pm (Local Time)
Venue: Golden City Park, Berekum
Coverage: Not LIVE on TV but radio
Referee: Nathan Anafo
Assistant 1: Freeman Awulo
Assistant 2: Kennedy Bentil
Fourth Referee: Reginald Lathbridge
Match Commissioner: Yaw Adu
Both sides have met 7 times in the Ghana Premier League – Chelsea have 3 wins, Allies have 2 wins with two of the matches ending in a draw.
The last time both sides met at the Golden City Park in Berekum, the Blues were victorious with a 2-0 win last season.
1. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 3-2 Berekum Chelsea
3. Berekum Chelsea 2-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea
5. Inter Allies 3-1 Berekum Chelsea
6. Berekum Chelsea 2-0 Inter Allies
7. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea
8. Berekum Chelsea ?-? Inter Allies
In front of their fans, Berekum Chelsea have accumulated 24 points from 10 home matches, scoring 16 and conceding 4.
They’ve won 7, 3 draws and are yet to taste defeat at home so far this season with 7 clean sheets, failing to score just twice.
Conversely, Inter Allies have played 10 away matches registering 5 draws and 5 defeats with no win and have accumulated 5 points on the road.
They’ve scored 3 and shipped in 12 with 2 clean sheets and failed to score on 7 different occasions.
Berekum Chelsea last 5 games:
1. Great Olympics 1-0 Berekum Chelsea
2. Berekum Chelsea 3-2 Aduana Stars
3. Wa All Stars 3-0 Berekum Chelsea
4. Berekum Chelsea 1-1 Ebusua Dwarfs
5. Medeama SC 3-1 Berekum Chelsea
Inter Allies last 5 games:
1. Inter Allies 1-0 WAFA SC
2. Bolga All Stars 1-1 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 2-0 Elmina Sharks
4. AshantiGold 3-0 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 1-0 Bechem United