The Eleven Is To One will face a very tough and difficult opposition as Wa All Stars have been in top form this season and sit on top of the league table with 17 points after 8 games.
Inter Allies on the other hand are found on the other half of the table with 8 points after 7 games with a game in hand.
Competition: Ghana Premier League (Week 9)
Date: 24th April 2016
Venue: Wa Stadium
Broadcast: There will be no live TV coverage. However there will be live text updates on our twitter feed @InterAlliesFC.
Referee: Emmanuel Ofei
Assistant 1: B A Crenstil
Assistant 2: Ben Samari
Fourth Official:Timothy Obuobisa
Match Commissioner: Kwasi Boateng
Kwame Baah, Isaac Twum, Evans Mensah and Ropapa Mensah who are with the national U-20 camp will join the team for the trip after their friendly with Cameroon.
This encounter will be the fifth meeting between both sides. Each side has managed two wins at home and there’s been no drawn games between them.
Similarly, both teams have scored five goals against each other.
The last time Inter Allies travelled to this venue to play All Stars, Frederick Boateng’s late goal was not enough as Wa All Stars beat the Eleven Is To One 2-1.
First Round – 2013/14:
1. Wa All Stars 3-2 Inter Allies (Prosper Kasim & Simon Martey) – Wa
Second Round – 2013/14
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars (Abdul Fatawu Safiu) – Tema
First Round – 2014/15
3. Wa All Stars 2-1 Inter Allies (Frederick Boateng) – Wa
Second Round – 2014/15
4. Inter Allies 1-0 Wa All Stars (Baba Mensah) – Tema
First Round – 2015/16
5. Wa All Stars ?-? Inter Allies – Wa
The league leaders have won thrice in their last 5 matches with a defeat and a draw.
They’ve played 4 home games so far this season and are yet to concede at the Wa Stadium with 3 wins and a draw, scoring 5 times.
Inter Allies have recorded 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats in the last 5 league matches played this season.
The ‘Eleven Is To One’ have traveled 3 times with a draw and 2 defeats, scoring twice and conceding 5 goals with a clean sheet.
Wa All Stars last 5 league matches:
1. Dreams FC 1-1 Wa All Stars
2. Wa All Stars 1-0 New Edubiase
3. Hearts of Oak 1-3 Wa All Stars
4. Wa All Stars 1-0 Ebusua Dwarfs
5. Bechem United 2-1 Wa All Stars
Inter Allies last 5 league matches:
1. Inter Allies 2-2 Dreams FC
2. New Edubiase 0-0 Inter Allies
3. Inter Allies 2-3 Hearts of Oak
4. Ebusua Dwarfs 3-1 Inter Allies
5. Inter Allies 4-0 Bechem United