Inter Allies return to the El Walk Stadium on Sunday, April 16th for week 12 fixture of the Ghana Premier League against former champions AshantiGold.
Inter Allies have had a difficult moment and are still without a win after beating Tema Youth 1-0 at the El Walk in match day 8.
The ‘Eleven Is To One’ are desperately looking to bounce back to winning ways with a win over the Miners in Sunday’s encounter.
AshantiGold who won the league title two seasons ago sit bottom on the league log (16th) with 8 points whilst Inter Allies lie 13th with 11 points.
Competition: Ghana Premier League (Week 12)
Venue: El Wak Stadium
Date: Sunday 16th April, 2017
Broadcast: No Live on TV
Updates: Get LIVE text updates on our various social media accounts
Referee: Prince Amoah
Assistant 1: Ben Samari
Assistant 2: Samuel O. Boateng
Fourth Referee: Eku Boateng
Match Commissoner: Augustine Asante
Both sides have met six times in the country’s top-flight football. Inter Allies have won one, lost twice with three draws.
The last time both sides met in Inter Allies home venue, Inter Allies drew 1-1, last season at the Tema Sports Stadium.
1. Inter Allies 2-0 AshGold – Tema
2. AshGold 1-1 Inter Allies – Obuasi
3. AshGold 2-0 Inter Allies – Obuasi
4. Inter Allies 1-1 AshGold – Tema
5. Inter Allies 1-1 AshGold – Tema
6. AshGold 1-0 Inter Allies – Obuasi
7. Inter Allies ?-? AshGold – El Wak
8. AshGold ?-? Inter Allies – Obuasi
Played in 5 home games, Inter Allies have recorded 8 points in front of their fans so far, conceding 4 and scoring 5 in the process.
They have also had 2 clean sheets from 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat and failed to score just once at home.
On the other hand, AshantiGold have scored 2 times and conceded 11 away goals in this season’s campaign so far.
They have registered 4 defeats and a draw in their 5 away games played this season.
They’ve had 0 clean sheet and failed to score in 3 away games this season.
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. Great Olympics 1-1 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 Tema Youth
3. Asante Kotoko 0-0 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 1-1 Berekum Chelsea
5. Bechem United 1-0 Inter Allies
AshantiGold last 5 league games :
1. AshantiGold 1-0 Liberty Profs.
2. Elmina Sharks 1-0 AshantiGold
3. AshantiGold 1-1 Bolga All Stars
4. WAFA SC 3-0 AshantiGold
5. AshantiGold 0-1 Hearts of Oak