The Capelli Boys will return to their favorite home venue, the El Wak Stadium on Wednesday against Bechem United as Inter Allies hope to bounce back to winning ways after the huge defeat to AshantiGold on Sunday in Obuasi.
The encounter will clear week 20 fixture as the campaign gets more keener and competitive with the ‘Eleven Is To One’ hoping to climb up on the league table with a possible win.
Both sides have played 19 matches each and Inter Allies lie 9th with 25 points while the home team, Bechem United lie 7th with 26 points on the league log.
Competition: Ghana Premier League (2016/17) – Week 20
Date: Wednesday 28th June, 2017
Time: 3:00pm GMT
Venue: El Wak Stadium
Broadcast: There will be no Live TV broadcast but radio commentary across the country.
Referee: Kenny PadiA
Assistant 1: B.A Crentsil
Assistant 2: Emurana Salifu
Fourth Official: Ernest Baafi
Match Commissioner: Ofori Antwi
Inter Allies and Bechem United have met seven times in the Ghana Premier League, Allies have registered two wins with three defeats and two draws.
The last time both sides met at Inter Allies’ home venue, the ‘Eleven Is To One’ thrashed Bechem United 4-0 last season at the Tema Sports Stadium.
1. Inter Allies 3-0 Bechem United – Tema
2. Bechem United 1-1 Inter Allies – Bechem
3. Bechem United 1-0 Inter Allies – Bechem
4. Inter Allies 0-0 Bechem United – Tema
5. Inter Allies 4-0 Bechem United – Tema
6. Bechem United 2-0 Inter Allies – Bechem
7. Bechem United 1-0 Inter Allies – Bechem
8. Inter Allies ?-? Bechem United – El Wak
Played in 9 home games, Inter Allies have summed 20 points in front of their fans so far, conceding just 4 and scoring 12 in the process.
They have also had 6 clean sheets from 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat and failed to score once at home.
On the other hand, Bechem United have scored 11 times and conceded 16 away goals in this season’s campaign so far.
They have recorded 6 defeats and 3 wins in their 9 away games played this season.
They’ve had 1 clean sheet and failed to score in 4 away games this season.
Inter Allies last 5 league games:
1. WAFA SC 2-0 Inter Allies
2. Inter Allies 1-0 WAFA SC
3. Bolga All Stars 1-1 Inter Allies
4. Inter Allies 2-0 Elmina Sharks
5. AshantiGold 3-0 Inter Allies
Bechem United last 5 league games:
1. Bechem United 1-1 Aduana Stars
2. Aduana Stars 3-0 Bechem United
3. Bechem United 2-0 Wa All Stars
4. Ebusua Dwarfs 1-0 Bechem United
5. Bechem United 1-1 Medeama SC